London Fashion Week is fast approaching and as this will be my 8th or 9th season(I Lose count) so I know a good outfit that is fashionable yet comfortable is key to get me through all of the running that I tend to do.
Lavish Alice as launching a competition for bloggers to create a cool and unique outfit that would be ideal for London Fashion Week. As I have seen all types of weather, temperatures and conditions at London and Paris, I though these pieces I have chosen from Lavish Alice were perfect to keep me fashionable and cool for London’s most busy fashion season.
1) Print is key to make an impact and you will definitely get some admiring looks in this great print Blazer.
2) Necklaces are a great way to finish off an outfit and this Horn necklace is perfect to match with this blazer and lovely jumpsuit.
3) For those who have been to too many Fashion Parties, these Sunglasses are a great way to hide any tired eyes and good if the sun is out too.
4) I love a clutch bag and the more statement, the better. This Coral cut out clutch is fab for holding your tickets and ideal so you aren’t weighted down with too much stuff.
5) Comfortable shoes are a must and these hologram boots are a true statement piece and aren’t too high so you can easily wear them all day and survive.
6) A Jumpsuit is great for all weathers and ideal if you sometimes have to perch on a step for a better view.
Check out Lavish Alice’s blog here for more new products and style advice.