The new season always brings new trend pieces and key items for your wardrobe. Whether you prefer to dress smart or live in your trainers, there are tons of gorgeous things for everyone for SS15 and here is my rundown of my favourites from now until summer.
1) Rose gold continues it’s rule in the jewellery department and this watch from Esprit is perfect for Spring with it’s manly cut and girly blush pink face.
2) White denim is making a comeback this season and even though it isn’t the most conventional colour at keeping clean, these embellished ones from Aries at Selfridges give plain jeans a pinch of fun for 2015.
3) Slogan sweaters carry forward for 2015 and with cute ones like this Rabbit Sweater from Diesel at Selfridges, they are getting better with each season and even becoming more fun and personal to certain wearers.
4) Metallics are everywhere at the moment and these Trainers from Giuseppe Zanotti at Farfetch are a great way to hit the shiny look and flats are going to be the way forward for footwear.
5) Cartoon fashion is here to stay for 2015 and this cute Sticker book from Anya Hindmarch at Selfridges shows us that the Brit designer knows what her public want and the more kookier the better!
6) Continuing with the Metallics story, this amazing Gold Studded Backpack from MCM at Selfridges is pure genius. With backpacks increasing becoming more and more popular, this gold bag is pure statement and would look gorgeous against a all white or all black outfit.
7) Sleeveless jackets are started to rock the boat this year and with this one from F&F Clothing, you are going to look fresh, stylish and chic in this fab yellow trend-setter.
8) Double denim is massive this season and a Jacket like this one from Esprit will ease you into this clashing trend and is a great mix and match item for your other wardrobe pieces too.
Image by Lois Spencer-Tracey