I don’t know why but I am majorly in the mood for some holiday fun in the next couple of months. With all the work I have had on and various other projects(like writing my book), I am in the need for some R&R and of course, with that comes a new wardrobe!
I have had a scout of the internet world and found some pretty cool pieces that I know I would love to take on my hols(if it ever happens) so thought I would share these treats with you too.
Let me know if you like any of them, I of course, want them ALL!
(P.S. I don’t know how I made the top selection very girlie and the bottom selection a bit festival looking. My eyes must have seen a trend before my brain did.)
1) White Dress – James Perse @ Shopbop
2) Pink bracelet – N2 @ Luisa Via Roma
3) Pearl Earrings – Bauble bar
4) Floral top – Oasap
5) Scuba Midi – ASOS
6) IT: Alexia Chung – Anthropologie
7) Essie Nail Vanish – Nordstrom
8) Pink Earrings – Bauble bar
9) Metal plate sandals – See by Chloe
10) Metal Belt – Free People
11) Tassel boots – DV at Dolce Vita @ Nordstrom
12) Faded flag scarf – Free People
13) Print playsuit – Miss Guided
14) Woven shorts – Forever 21
15) Scallop Linen shorts – ASOS
16) Blue Ray Ban Sunglasses – Nordstrom
17) Lace style cap – J Crew
18) Watermelon bag – Romwe
18) Scallop Linen shorts – ASOS